Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Fun at the beach. . .


When I arrived at the cottage on friday night, mom asked me to get a "good" picture of my younger sister's kids for her photo frame. Easier said than done. And her definition is different than mine. Getting them to all look in the same direction at once was a definite challenge. . .and the "great" idea of using the neat umbrella's was a little dangerous at times.





Reach out and touch. . .grandma!



Jordan's face was just priceless on this one. At least there were no bullets. . .no water, either.


Where would you lay eggs if you were a bird living by the water?????

When my sister and I walked by their boat the second day, there were two eggs. I joked that I should get a picture every day because she (the bird, not my sister!) was on the every-day-plan. I didn't make the effort to get my camera from my car.




Day 3. . .





After some hard volleyball at the beach - yippee, it's summer!

1 comment:

Amy Soper said...

I KNEW you'd find a use for that parasol.