Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Loons and Angels.

Sunday was a perfect day to go to the ball field with friends. Here, I'm demonstrating being "decked out" in Loon's attire (photo by Amy). Apparently adding a hat (which Charlie insisted I wear because someone had left it at his house) moved my outfit up a notch on the fan loyalty scale based on comments from acquaintances.



Cotton candy envy. Yep, I really had to restrain myself from getting some after watching a nearby fan eat his.


This is what happens afterwards, though: the post-sugar crash.



Finally, I was able to make it home for dinner with Cheyanne, Charlie and Channing, so we took a picture of Charlie with his "angels." :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that shot of the post-sugar rush! It was perfect; as if you planned it with him!