Monday, December 15, 2008

Stripping Party.

You know, I expected a lot more enthusiasm when I invited Ryan over for a "stripping party." Even though he wasn't panting at the thought of stripping (wallpaper) with me, he was a great sport.


Not that you can tell in this picture, but I really got lucky with the color. I had bought really good eco-friendly (read: less smelly and twice the cost of normal) paint for my bedroom and it wasn't the right color so I had an extra gallon that I wanted to use up.

So.

I took that color in to our local paint store and asked the owner if I could add color to it. He wasn't thrilled about the idea - and couldn't guarantee what the color would look like combined with the coloring already in the paint. I told him to go ahead, that I would deal with it if it wasn't quite right.

I got SO lucky.

No comments: