Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Volleyball fever. THIS point.

Well, this is from a few weeks ago, but I'm having trouble uploading pictures from my computer. . .so you might see several posts in the next few days as I rotate between sisters' houses!






Just got home from watching my friend Christy play volleyball. Well, really, if I'm honest, it was half watching the volleyball, and half watching her 3 month old son. Very cute. Here's a picture of Shawn (and dad, Chad) - notice how interested Shawn was during the first game. He did perk up for the second and third games. . .even SCREAMED when I took his bottle away to try to burp him - oops!






Lots of volleyball lately. Our school team (which I help coach) lost in the semi-finals of the state tourney on saturday. Great lessons and experience throughout the season, but especially saturday. Lessons about staying focused on the point at hand. Not the one just over. Not the one coming next. THIS point.






I also am struggling with a need to post a picture of one of my favorite objects...my mom, on the other hand, struggled this weekend with questions of why I took so many pictures of this object. . .all I could say is that I like how it looks. . .?? (oh yeah, and it makes great s'mores!)




1 comment:

Amy Soper said...

You had me at s'mores - WITH PEANUT BUTTER CUPS! The best invention ever. I can't believe I hadn't tried them until I met you -- and your beautiful chiminea.