Saturday, December 9, 2006

Welcome to my World.

Welcome to my blog - and to a piece of my world!





Isn't it funny how HAVING more seems to correlate with feeling like we need to DO more?





For example: now that I have a digital camera, I need to create another profile on another website (this one) so that I can also post pictures on my (not quite) daily blog along with words.





Don't get me wrong - I love having a digital camera, and it's not much work putting this together (I like picking colors, fonts, etc. . . !!).





The question is this: do I get rid of my myspace page now to simplify???





At left is a moment in time from my first day of owning a digital.

Doesn't it say in the directions that you have to test it with funny faces?

1 comment:

Jesse Osbourne said...

nice lou.

very nice face.