Thursday, June 21, 2007

A hot tub will do. . .

Amy and I had a good time walking around at the summer solstice happenings tonight. We heard some good music. Had some good food. Watched some people sway in the breeze. Very cool.

It got chilly though, and on the way back to the car I noted that I really wished that I knew someone locally who had a hot tub. My back was hurting again after standing for a couple of hours on the street to listen. My one friend with a hot tub lives over an hour away.

After pondering that one for a few minutes (Amy noted that she doesn't know anyone around with a hot tub either), I said, "well, that's when it would really be nice to have a guy to go home with. . .someone warm and cuddly." Sigh.

Amy agreed that she'd take the (right) guy over a hot tub. Still. The hot tub might be easier to come by.

Hence, Amy's comment, "A hot tub will do. . ."

Anyone know anyone locally who has a hot tub in case of chilly weather emergencies?? Until then, I'm sitting here drinking (decaf) coffee and hoping that Gizmo is laying on my side of the bed to warm it up.

Check out: www.meikomusic.com and www.myspace.com/chrisroachmusic.com

3 comments:

Amy Soper said...

Nice musical selections. :) It DID turn out to be a nice night, though I wasn't too sure at first. I knew something "interesting" would happen - just didn't know how many somethings. Nice *hint* about hot tub access as well! Have a great day!

Lou said...

That wasn't a hint. . .it was an out-and-out plea!

Amy Soper said...

Um, there was a hot tub for sale on Wackerly Street this morning. I saw it on the way to work. $500.