Sunday, August 5, 2007

Scots support the Loons and Tigers. . .

Well, this was quite a week for me in many ways: the last week of Camp Iknowme 2007. . . a new roommate. . . second interview at Alma College. . .and two Alma Alumni gatherings at baseball games. After all of the fun and adrenaline, I shared my niece's nap time yesterday for two hours!


This Loon's game was the most exciting yet for me - we won with a homerun from Carlos Santana in the 10th inning!



On friday night, my brother-in-law and I went to the Tiger's game in style with an alumni group - I saw my first Tiger's game from a suite!! Great view, great people. . .unfortunately, they didn't pull out a win, but it was a fantastic night anyway!


Our suite was about two away from the press box. . .incredible!


The diehards who didn't rush out at the end of the game and fireworks. . .

No comments: