Friday, September 14, 2007

Centering.

Centering is important, especially when your life is feeling chaotic.

These pictures were taken around the fourth of july up at my parents' cottage. I was doing yoga outside with Kay at sunrise, but - in the midst of a sun salutation - looked up at Kay and had to take a picture.

It took me a while to get the settings right for a "truer" picture. Kay got irritated after a few minutes and told me to knock it off.



In the end, the centering won out, however, and she continued with her yoga practice.



Inhale......Exhale...... (smile) Make it a great day.

Kay, thanks for being such an inspiration and also thanks for acting as a centering force for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow what a beautiful picture. I like the first one the best, where there is "too much" light, but I think too much light makes it a great photo. It's ethereal.