Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ringing out 2007...

Third time in a row....New Year's eve at the Holiday Iiiiiin...

The dinner Jason and I had was probably better (and certainly cheaper) than theirs though - salmon with mango salsa...yum!!


Jason and Bizarro J make weird faces for our self-portrait... (well, actually, those are normal faces for them during their time together).  I think Bizarro J liked my shampoo. I doubt that it would've tasted good, however.

Sore feet. But it was worth it!

A great group of people: Chad & Christy, Jason and Jill (Brad didn't make it over in time for the picture).
Wishing you all a happy and growth-filled 2008!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

HAPPY 2008!
We did have a great Christmas! I hope you did as well!

And I'll play Apples to Apples with you! I got it for Christmas and no one seemed to like it besides me and Brent's sister! :(

Amy Soper said...

That must be some shampoo! Hope your traveling goes well.

Happy New Year!

Amy Soper said...

That must be some shampoo! Hope your traveling goes well.

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

It looks like Bizaro was playing "heterosexual chicken" with you...and I think you held your ground well.