Thursday, May 29, 2008

New bedrooms. Spoiled cats.

This weekend I half-lifted my self-declared garage sale ban. It was, after all, memorial day weekend in Caseville, which meant LOTS of BIG sales. How could I miss it? Regardless of the fact that I knew I'd be moving my household again in a few weeks (potentially closing just after the 4th of July), I decided buying a few more things couldn't hurt that much...

So, I outfitted my "bedroom" temporarily at Caseville with a rug and pillows - my bedroom being the chair right in front of the sliding glass door. Hey - it makes for a great alarm clock, the sun and the sound of the waves....



I returned from the weekend to find that Charlie and Gizmo found yet another bond. Charlie's newest method of spoiling Gizmo is to allow the kitchen faucet to drip. I don't know how he (Gizmo) is going to survive when he has to live with me alone...

No comments: