Sunday, March 11, 2007

Dancing frenzy. . .

This weekend I danced a lot. And it was good. Two very different nights, two great nights.

Friday night, Amy, Amber, Kay and I went to Diamondbacks. After the tough week, it was a beautiful thing to two-step until I was dizzy (it happens more often when I haven't danced in a while!).


Kay's head. With the ceiling lights.



Doug in his normal post - if he's not on the floor!



Ken is probably the best male country dancer in the state. We were thrilled that he showed up. It was especially flattering that he was thrilled that we were there too.

I can't wait to go back.



Saturday night, Amy, Kay and I went to the Creative Spirit Center to watch Bryan Rombalski and Third World perform. Fantastic. Afterwards we went out with a group of cool people. There just happened to be a (tiny) dance floor there. Amy and I tore it up. . .but we were no match for Bret.

Wow. You learn something new every day. Amy and I are still in awe, I think we'll have to watch the pro again before we can show you new moves. Too bad we didn't have a camera so we can't post any pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To the ladies of Milford, yes you to Kay...thanks for the GREAT night of dancing....These girls rock!

Ken