Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Late Addition/Edition: Tuesday

I returned home tonight in a less-than-stellar mood, to find a picture cd stuck in my door.

Photos from a fun halloween party - yippee!! - where Kristy let me use her cool camera - yippee!! - and I got a few good pictures, regardless of the lack of flash in a dim room...yippeeeeeeeee!

Kristy, turn about is fair play - you gotta be careful about what you do when someone else is holding the camera!!





Thanks for being a great friend! Please put me on your calendar sometime (I've heard that you book months in advance for weekend dates...).

2 comments:

Amy Soper said...

Beautiful! I hear there's a high demand for those Halloween picture CDs. You'll have to share when you get the chance. I can't wait to see the collection!

P.S. Hope your day is better today!

RockStar said...

AHHHHH! I should have specified that those are to be used for good...not for evil!! :) Have a great Thanksgiving!