Sunday, November 11, 2007

Pictures from the edge.

I spent a fun weekend in the Traverse City area with my sister and her family. Here are some of my favorite pictures...



Huh. I'm glad the county didn't go with the plan to pave a road into the water. That might have been a waste of money.



Gina and Kevin's neighbor's house makes a nice backdrop for my car. The husband is an artist. Can you tell? I get the lime green with purple accent, but the yellow...it doesn't fit for me. Guess that's why I'm not an artist.



Pyramid Point was beautiful, but a long .6 mile trek up for "little" people!











The walk back down was much easier!





Kayla's not paying homage to the christmas tree (they won't be back up at their cottage until christmas), she's just trying to block my shot... nice job!

Sleeping Bear Dunes ~ you won't find me going down this hill any time soon. Even though it's only November, the sand has blown over the area that generally contains the boardwalk walk-ways.



























No comments: