Saturday, February 24, 2007

Feeding the craving

Strange as it may be, I rarely get homesick for the house where I grew up. I do, however, get very homesick every winter for the cottage. Or maybe it's homesickness for summer. Whatever the case, I try to get my "fix" when I can, even if it's silly to spend 3 hours driving just to hang out for a 2.5 hours. . .

After checking on all three cottages (my parents, my neigbors and my sisters), I stopped at the local vet clinic to see my favorite dog in Caseville. . .oh, and to say hi to the coolest vet I know! Hoover is lying in wait for nervous doggies to come in and visit.


The breakwall was chilly, but at least it wasn't full of snowdrifts, so it was a good spot for a walk.


Winter sure is wierd in a summer resort town. Check out how I got in this picture (and didn't realize it until I saw it big on the computer screen!)


Summer, come back soon.

No comments: