Monday, February 26, 2007

Snow Days Rock.

Is there anyone out there with whom I have not shared my love for snow days? Doubtful.

This one was fantastic.

Because I was so excited, I never fell back asleep after my 5:50 phone call. It really is that exciting.

The whole day was nice - walks outside, dancing in my dance room, lunch with friends. . . .

The evening was even more fun. Amy and I laughed a lot, took some risks, made a few more friends - some real, some, uh, cold and snowy. Check out Martha below.



Luckily (yes, I was a girl scout) I took my snow shovel along, so while Amy brought Martha to life, I shoveled a track around the iceless skating rink so we could skate.




After a stop at our favorite coffeeshop, Amy and I walked around the town and took some pictures. Well, Ok, I took pictures and worked on being "Lou-quacious" (Amy's new term for my hyper, talkative states) while Amy waited for me to burn through some energy.








It was a good day. And good night. LOVE those snow days!

3 comments:

Amy Soper said...

I checked at lunch today and Martha was still there! So, I'm at the coffee shop.... AGAIN! Writin' a story. I didn't ask for hot chocolate --- just thought you might want to know that :)

sad moose said...

Looks like fun. Did you have trouble skating up such a steep slope?

Lou said...

Ah, yes, the slope...or tilt frame, however you choose to look at it.

Amy says she especially likes that picture because it was very indicative of my mood at the time. I just like the orange sky. . . .

:)