Sunday, February 11, 2007

My valentine's day wish. . .

I've had two "first dates" recently. My conclusion: I hate dating. I quit. I hope Mr. Right just bumps into me somewhere.

If any of you are planning on trying to "help" shove Mr. Right in my direction, please consider the following:

1) Just because someone is single and in my age range does not make him Mr. Right For Me.

2) Just because someone else says he's a great guy does not make him Mr. Right For Me.

3) Just because you like someone doesn't mean they're Mr. Right for me.


Mr. Right For Me will be:
* athletic/active
* musical (at least have a HUGE musical appreciation)
* excited about life, learning and growing
* living a healthy lifestyle
* involved in his community. . .
and ALSO interested in ME (that one is pretty crucial).

I'd love to find Mr. Right For Me, but my Valentine's Day wish this year is to not have any more unnecessary, uncomfortable dates with Mr. Not Right For Me.

As for those, I quit.

On a random note, below you see a man I've always considered a fine catch... Coach Cole (at left). He's with Coach Leister (middle) and Josh Brehm, winner of the Gagliardi Trophy. What a cool thing for Alma College! Kudos, Josh!!


Happy Valentine's Day to all. . .hope your wishes come true!

No comments: