Sunday, October 7, 2007

Are you lost yet?

85 degree days in Michigan - in October. Corn, corn and more corn. Trucks in the water.

Are you lost yet??




I set the spring "being in the water" record at our cottage back in March - the 26th to be exact (check out my blog from March!). Today I believe I set the fall record. October 7th, 10 a.m. - ALL the way under, and it was fantastic! This picture is from yesterday, when Amy and I went in. The 10 second timer only lets us get so far...!

After relaxing thoroughly with swimming, walking the beach and reading in the shade, Amy and I ventured out for an "amazingly" fun time in the Depner Farm's corn maze. Great exercise. Intriguing intellectual stimulation . And the smell of corn.

I had flashbacks to corn detassling in my youth. I still HIGHLY recommend it!







A welcome sight after we gave up with only 5 of our 6 holes punched. Next time we're going for the night time flashlight edition of the maze! Only on saturdays in October, so get yourself there!


I posted a similar picture a few months back. For the october edition, just add leaves and fences.

1 comment:

Amy Soper said...

Has it been 10 seconds yet? Should I fill in my "corny" quotes? Really, there's nothing like being "stalked."

What a fun weekend!