Monday, October 1, 2007

Fun in Colt Country.

Family trips yield lots of pics... here are a few of my favorites from our fall birthday celebration weekend in Indianapolis:



"Aunt Lou gave you pizza?????" NO, of COURSE not silly...what else would all of the nieces and nephews get but ALMA COLLEGE clothes???



"Check out how I can make my hand disappear..."


"I think you're silly, but I'll smile at you to make you feel good."


Think Gina's feeling self-conscious about FINALLY picking up a guitar??


"Yep, I really AM all that. Check out my servants below, getting my ride all ready."


"I want to be a Scot! When can I sign up for classes??"


The park provided fun for all...


So did the hotel pool...


Happy Birthday, Darrin!! May the Colts and Packers keep winning...

The whole gang after church:




And, I couldn't resist...

Gizmo entertaining me before work on Monday morning. It's nice to come home with such a loving companion...he really DOES miss me when I'm gone!

No comments: