Sunday, October 7, 2007

Music, pumpkins ...and a little German?

The Pumpkin Festival brings lots of people to Caro...maybe we could even say it brings out all of the local color??

Here, Amy and I model the hats Mom and Dad brought back from their recent trip to Germany, Austria and Switzerland:




Dad plays music every year for the Pumpkin Festival; I have a great time when I'm around to help out! (next three photos courtesy of Amy!)







"Uh... what were the words you just sang? You know those aren't correct, right?"




Dad helping Wayne and Tracy (who followed us) with their sound check. I remember going to Wayne's house when I was young, and watching him play bass with my dad. How cool to be there playing with my dad, then have Wayne follow up - playing with HIS daughter!










Finally, Dad sits with Mom to just enjoy!







No comments: