Thursday, February 28, 2008

Flying to my sister's defense.

Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE to travel by plane? The airports, the views.....no matter how tiring it is, it's also fascinating!

This morning, flying out of Detroit, I saw the most beautiful sight: as we rose above the clouds, the sun was behind us and created a circle rainbow on the cloud below - with a shadow of the plane! I'm so disappointed that the window was dirty, and that I didn't see it immediately, but am still happy to have a few reminder pictures. As you'll see below, I started in snow in MI, and ended in sunny, windy skies in Austin. :)






Don't know if I could work at the Houston Airport...I'm not sure that my car goes that slow.


When I arrived, I discovered that Kay needed my help. Check out this lip. She got clocked by some guy she danced with last night! (of course, she danced with him several times afterwards to prove that she didn't hold her bloody nose and lip against him).


And........my newest friend: Slinky. She's sleeping with me tonight in place of Gizmo.

No comments: