Saturday, February 16, 2008

Loyalty isn't always pretty...

The night in Holland was very orange.

In order to go, Gina gave Brad babysitting instructions, including showing him directions for using the TV remote(S!).


And the rest of the night, it was orange. and blue. and more orange. I swear, the only other people wearing maroon in the audience of 3,573 had worn it by accident...






The coaches, well, they weren't so happy.



And the players.....well, they just weren't tall enough!




Here, Kevin (the traitor) talks with the parent of a former player, one of two on this current Hope team.


We (Alma) got creamed, but at least I supported my alma mater, unlike one brother-in-law in my family....still, he got the tickets free! Gina (in the background) just tried to smile and remain neutral by wearing my favorite colors).


Go Scots.

No comments: