Monday, April 23, 2007

Beach excursion. . .

Amy's first visit to Caseville was 75 and sunny. I'm sure it won't be the last!


My nephew Tyler and his friend Eric on the pier. They wanted to walk down on the rocks that hold the pier up. Even though we have 20 years on them, we did. Sometimes you've just got to let go. . .




Tyler's looking larger-than-life at 13 and a half. He has his first track meet today, and is following in my footsteps by running hurdles. How cool is that?


Back at our beach, Amy and I went on my 3 mile walking route and found these beautiful. . .zebra mussels?



As the sun set. . .I'm looking relaxed, but a bit pink.


Amy's self-portrait at the end of the day. Yep, I'm sure she'll be back!

1 comment:

Amy Soper said...

Caseville is the "tealest" place I've ever seen. Did you know that Lou owns the beach there? Thanks for sharing, Lou. Had a GREAT DAY!