Sunday, April 1, 2007

Amazing people. Unforgettable places...and Random pics.

Friday night I went to Alma College to talk with graduating seniors about staying connected as alumni. I love Alma.

After dinner, I attended a benefit concert that took place on the chapel steps. It was cold. Still, about 50 people came out to donate to the cause: sending Emily to Africa.

Emily is graduating and had plans to go to Africa to volunteer before she heads to grad school in the fall. However, she just found out that she didn't get a grant she had planned on.

So her friends are going to send her to Africa. How cool is that? I was happy to support the cause.

The music was pretty darn good too.



Here's Emily dancing.



Emily, Heather and Cory - three really amazing women!


And. . . a random picture from a walk on the rail trail yesterday. . .this poor squirrel didn't make it through the recent flooding. . .

1 comment:

Amy Soper said...

That squirrel photo is disgusting. I love it!