Monday, April 23, 2007

Getting Loony

Saturday was my iniation to Looniness. . .

I competed in the Loon Pennant Race in the morning - and won the 5k walk(!), and then attended the FIRST WINNING HOME GAME in Dow Diamond Saturday night. It's a great thing to have a minor league team in town!


The beautiful new Dow Diamond.

Amy gazing in wonder at the stadium (Ok, just staring because she knew I was taking a picture and didn't want to look).

Getting the field ready. . .great work, guys!


Other ways of getting ready. . .


It's a great place for everyone, even if you don't want to watch the game.


People-watching, and getting surreptitious photos, is also fun.


Some photo-taking is harder to camoflage than others. . .

2 comments:

Amy Soper said...

You're probably still dreaming about the "big" camera. Seriously, it was a kid in the candy store type of glee on your face. I especially enjoy the surreptitious photo of blue-shirt guy. He WAS cute. I AM NOT subtle. I think I'm still suffering whiplash from turning around to look!

Lou said...

Yeah. . .we'll keep working on the subtlety thing. . .

:)