Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Spring Break - Day 1

My day began at 4:50. I definitely like 5:30 better.

I think I set a new world record at MBS - I drove in at 5:50, and was ready to board (through security and everything) at 6:01. I love flying out of MBS!

Although it was raining to start, the flight from MBS to Detroit was uneventful and beautiful!




I had a 3 1/2 hour layover in Houston, during which time I missed a great shot of a guy with a PENCIL stuck through his nose. . .I was just to chicken to pick up my camera for that one. I did document my last plane coming in, however:



And finally. . .McAllen, where the terminal is a beautiful mexican-style building and the palm trees wave a friendly greeting. . .


It was 95 degrees when I arrived, so the first activity was the pool, followed by some barbecued chicken.


Off to bed in my parents' welcoming little trailer. . .


Buenas Noches!

No comments: