Monday, March 31, 2008

bowling...

...it's all about the shoes. and my feet weren't small enough to get the cool fluorescent yellow and orange ones. no wonder i had so many gutter balls.



Bowling did give me a chance to finally meet Ceal - what a fun soul!


Kevin, were you meditating or playing?


My style of bowling...throw the ball fast and don't worry about how much it bounces. I guess we need to go to a bowling alley that shows speed next time so I can successful even in that small way...

1 comment:

Amy Soper said...

Those shoes are hot! Glad I wore my orange shirt so I'd be all color-coordinated and all. Thanks for coming out. It was awesome to have three of my bestest friends all together in one place for a night - made it one of the best nights of the year so far!

P.S. Perhaps you're confusing basketball and bowling? The ball is SUPPOSED to bounce in basketball.....