Sunday, March 23, 2008

family times...

My sister's in-laws graciously allowed me to join in their Easter celebration today. I've become a "regular" at their family Thanksgiving party every other year when they host it rather than my sister, so it's starting to feel like I belong.

Here, the whole gang waits impatiently for the photo so that they they can dig into the food: scrumptious!




The girls look at something underneath the window...this is one for the senior yearbook in a few years, sagging tights and all!


Gina and Kevin try to get comfy on a chair...Gina ended up coming and sitting with me in my chair instead, because the two of us fit in easier than she did with Kevin.


Kelsey loves self-portraits too...
("take a picture...lemme see, aunt lou....lemme see...")

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.