Thursday, March 13, 2008

Images of 35...

As Kay pointed out, I posted the eye pics before I was truly 35. As I turned to leave the computer last night, Gizmo begged me to get a picture of his (slightly grumpy) eyes as he waited for me to join him in bed. Slightly less creepy picture, Amy??



A beautiful part of my day: my co-worker Wendy's coat. I covet it.


Thanks, Kevin and Amy, for sharing my birthday dinner with me: Salmon with mango salsa and vegetables, Sweet Harvest Riesling and.......organic vanilla ice cream bars with dark chocolate coating. YUM!

3 comments:

Amy Soper said...

I dunno. Gizmo can be pretty scary sometimes. Oh, such adoring looks....I hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RockStar said...

happy birthday old lady!