Friday, January 26, 2007

Happy Birthday, "2" you. . .

It's also my niece's birthday, so I rushed to Hudsonville after school. Without my cell phone (I lost it last night), the trip felt very strange. I did enjoy singing all the way without any interruptions though. . .

In all of the pictures, the birthday girl is the one not touching the present. . .The older siblings were just too excited!



Here, Kayla (big sister) tells Kelsey (birthday girl), "You want me to try it? You want me to try it? You want me to try it? You want me to try it? You want me to try it? . . ." . . .imagine squeaky, plaintive voice. . .you get the picture!



My brother in law has a cool camera. Still, I had the better angle on this shot.


This is a picture of the whole group of us. (The lower left corner trio is the kids' babysitter, her husband and daughter)


Afterwards, Darrin teaches Kayla how to braid. He's thinking about doing Nikki's hair for her first high school dance tomorrow night.

No comments: