Monday, January 22, 2007

Leelanau Trip: Friday night

Amy and I took a (too) short weekend trip up to my sister's cottage this weekend. First, a stop for gas. . .



Once we reached the cottage (by the towns of Cedar and Maple City, northwest of Traverse City), we turned the heat up, turned some lights on, and headed back to "town" for pizza and lasagna at Pegtown Station. Amy fell in love with a breadstick (actually two of them). She may marry one. She loved it that much.

I also have to mention the man with droopy drawers. I'll skip the picture on that one (although I did get pictures without him even knowing. . .must be skills learned from hanging out with newspaper people.)



Upon our return, Amy donned slippers knitted by her grandma . . .Very nice. Pink and baby blue.



The ultimate relaxation: music and writing. What a great start to a weekend.



Much more trip to cover. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Amy Soper said...

SOMEONE must have tipped you off about the wedding plans. You can just call me Mrs. Breadstick from now on.